Clipsal Wishlist is an HTML5 app designed to increase sales of consumer electronic and lighting products and make it frictionless to find a contractor for installation. The app allows customers to visualize products in their home or small business, order them, and find contractors for installation.
The website, using Kinvey as backend, provides an engaging customer experience by:
- Helping consumers imagine how Clipsal products can enhance their lives
- Providing online tools and templates for customized designs
- Connecting customers with general contractors / distributors
- Integrating with Clipsal CMS for content delivery
- Integrating with a CRM for customer and contractor transactions
Glamsquad, which provides in-home, on-demand beauty services in NYC, LA, and Miami, has enjoyed substantial growth and very positive coverage in the media, including being named one of New York’s top ten “startups to watch” in 2014 by TIME.
When it came time to mobile-enable their service, Glamsquad chose Kinvey. The app features:
- A 5-star user experience using Kinvey’s iOS SDK
- Ability to choose services, book appointments, and pay online
- Social sharing encourages referrals and earns user credits
Yoobic leverages thousands of connected shoppers, providing retailers with live data and insights on their in-store brand experience.
The app engages users to:
- Perform location-based missions
- Review in-store marketing displays
- Take pictures, answer surveys, and rank displays
- Unlock rewards and earn cash
Yoobic’s entire business is backed by Kinvey.