Kinvey is named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Health Clouds, Q3 2017
Our HIPAA compliant platform received the highest score in the current offering category among all vendors considered.
Patient Reported Outcomes (Pro)
Approximately 1.6 million Americans currently have IBD according to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. IBD is not curable, but it can be treated.
IOMEDIA created an app for IBD patients that includes:
- Bi-weekly surveys to help track progress between the patient and doctor
- A health tracker to track daily well being and treatment
- A restroom finder to help locate bathrooms anytime, anywhere
- A calendar that keeps track of appointments and local IBD community events
- Tokens users earn through regular use of the app, with comparisons on progress versus others
This HIPAA compliant app is backed by Kinvey and was delivered in 4 months.
CONNECTED HEALTH FOR PETS
Our pets are our family members, best friends, and loyal companions. Managing their health is important — why keep mHealth benefits to just humans?
With this app users can:
- Find a community of like minded pet parents
- Get health alerts and medical reminders
- Locate a vet in their area
- Share photos, explore and have fun
This app is backed by Kinvey, scales to millions of users, and was delivered in 6 months.
Wearable health tracking devices have seen a surge in popularity. But all the data these devices generate are useless without context – in short, wearable wellness devices need a backend. Sunsprite, a light tracking device and app, runs on Kinvey.
Benefits of Kinvey for Sunsprite include:
- Faster time to market and reduced cost
- Development time spent on the team’s core competency (wearable hardware and application UI) instead of other pieces (the backend)
- Better performance
- A managed infrastructure that seamlessly handles scaling and security
Sunsprite saved time and money understanding that consuming backend services beats building backends.
Though there are no treatments to cure Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), behavior and communication approaches have proven to be effective in mitigating the disorder. SpecialNeedsWare has realized mobile’s unique opportunity to transform ASD therapy.
SpecialNeedsWare’s suite of apps, powered by Kinvey, offer:
- Customized lesson plans and learner-specific content
- Consistent experience across devices so the learner can access the same content from anywhere
- Collaboration between the learner, his or her family, and treatment providers
- Real results: learners gain self-sufficiency and independence
SpecialNeedsWare was able to focus on patient experiences instead of backend infrastructure.
This medical device manufacturer needed to increase sales productivity, reduce compliance risk and increase healthcare provider satisfaction. And, they had 5 weeks to deliver this capability before their new product launch.
Enter a mobile eDetailing app that:
- Works offline and intelligently syncs large amount of data when the rep is back online
- Gives the sales reps a prescriptive checklist process for detailing with each healthcare provider (HCP)
- Provides compliance and audit metrics
- Gives marketing direct feedback on content value, trust, and effectiveness from the HCP’s perspective
This company met a one-month release deadline with Kinvey.
Mobile apps’ transformative potential are well suited for workflows in which human repetition and potential for error can be replaced by workflows performed by a connected mobile device.
With an order management app powered by Kinvey, one admixture pharmacy was able to:
- Reduce average frontend order cycle time 80%, from 90 to 10 minutes
- Reduce invalid orders by 25%
- Deliver the app in 2 months, with an estimated savings of $100K
By standardizing backend integrations, and providing pre-built frontend components, the app was delivered on time, under budget, and with five-star functionality.